Handmade Mediterranean Canvas Painting European Garden Scenery Oil
Painting on Linen
Product details of European Garden Scenery Oil Painting:
|Product Name||European Garden Scenery Oil Painting|
|Technique||100% Handmade on linen canvas|
|Artist Name||Stacy H|
|Framing||Wooden Stretcher frame|
|Shipping||Unframed or unstretched painting shipping by express|
|Sample||Ok, shipping cost will be charged|
|Production time||15 - 20 days for a 20 feet container|
|Discount||Wholesale price will be supplied if order more than 10 pcs|
|Quality||Good Layers and texture|
Application of European Garden Scenery Oil Painting:
1. These Seascape canvases on oil are as varied as the millions of
different trees that exist.
2. Trees and plants have unique characteristics such that they can
be used in all parts of the house.
3. The bathrooms could use dreamy tropical trees or palm fringed
Features of European Garden Scenery Oil Painting:
1. Thus embodying the vitality and significance of each one of
2. From the Arctic tundra to lush evergreen trees of the rainforest
3. The artists have done justice to bring to light these landscapes
Tips of European Garden Scenery Oil Painting:
1. A painting on the wall makes a life a better place to live.
2. Whether you like cedars growing on snowy mountain tops or palm
3. The Mediterranean collection will satiate your home or office
Techniques of European Garden Scenery Oil Painting:
Flat color - smears in a solid, flat color, just like the paint on
the walls of a home.
Film - A layer of fine paint or varnish that has hardened. Too
little binder can cause "paint to be weak."
Maintenance Tips of European Garden Scenery Oil Painting:
1. Keep the painting waterproof and moisture proof.
2. Wipe the surface of painting gently with a damp cloth
3. Swipe the picture with a feather duster.
More scene review of European Garden Scenery Oil Painting: